Re: Fw: [users] Labels

James Knott wrote:
Barbara Duprey wrote:
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
michael considine wrote:
Usubscribe me turkey or I will keep on sending them back to you!!!!

You idiot, you have to unsubscribe yourself, just like you were subscribed.

This is almost certainly a troll. He's been given very explicit directions on how to unsubscribe, multiple times, including at least one offer of off-list help, but he prefers to stay subscribed and keep bombing the list.
I solve problems like him by adding his email address to a mail filter that sends him to my junk mail folder, which gets flushed occacionally.

Me, too -- but I don't keep them at all, my "OOo Blacklist" throws all his messages into Trash right away. I saw Joseph's response, though, so I responded to that.