Re: [users] Re: What is new for 3.2.x (beta) - non-technical please

I, Web Kracked, started the thread in the first place.
I downloaded the latest DEV that was online, since the
English Beta for OOO320 was not there at that time. If
there is no Beta listed and the RC1 is coming out is 2-3
weeks, I feel that it is good enough to try like a Beta,
since the Beta was not show.

Larry, you are correct, it was not listed as a Beta, but
if it was not shown, I use the next best thing.  Maybe one
of the mirrors had a marked Beta, but OOo's own website did not.

I also reported a bug, in the issue page,for
OOo-Dev_OOO320_m6_Win32Intel_install_en-US.exe
since it was a degrading functionality issue.

Thanks for all the help and the ins-and-outs on what is
a Beta and what not is a Beta.

We can end this thread now[?]

Tim L. - Web Kracked