Re: Fw: [users] Re: What is new for 3.2.x (beta) - non-technical please

michael considine wrote:

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 7 December, 2009 3:47:59 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Re: What is new for 3.2.x (beta) - non-technical please

On 12/6/2009, Web Kracked (webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
Charles Marcus wrote:
The dev page doesn't show any official beta releases?

I went to the following link.

http://download.openoffice.org/next/index.html

[quote]
This website provides the most recent status of OpenOffice.org
development. These Dev Builds will be released normally weekly. Please
read the article in Wiki what this means in detail. The software offered
on this website has not been tested and thus is not recommended for
production deployment. These builds are under development and therefore
unstable.
[unquote]

Yes, but those are DEV builds. Beta builds are LABELED as such... I
know, I've downloaded plenty of them in tha past few years...

Yes, it was not labeled as a Beta, but the Beta seemed to be
taken off for a mirror updating issue with a newer version coming
out.

Still a DEV build that is almost ready for RC1, I would call it
an "almost Beta" or an "almost RC1" build.