Cancel subscription

How does one cancel subscription to this list??

Yes, I have followed the link to "unsubscribe" several times with no success.

Yes, I have followed the link to "send password" several times with no success.

I have not been able to get any recognition from this list yet.

I subscribed to this list on 17JAN2009 and the password was "password".

Need help, thanks,
aa0p