Is it possible to launch an application when we press Ctrl + Alt +Del

Hi,

  Is it possible to execute an application when we press Ctrl + Alt +Del. Right now, when we press Ctrl + Alt +Del
i'm getting the Shutdown + Logout + LockScreen + Restart  Dialog. How do we disable this permanently. which gconf file i should edit for this..

thanks
-Renju