Re: Re: Desktop icons description font color

:-)
I can change colors of most desktop elements, for example: font colors
in menus, font colors in nautilus windows, font colors in terminals etc
etc. Unfortunately it doesn't change the font color for icons on my
desktop (Computer, user's home, Trash, ...). Can you more precisely
describe what entries in .gtkrc-2.0 I need for them?
Best regards,
/M