Re: Dell Inspiron 1521 - volume controls configuration

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 17:49 +0300, Razvan Deaconescu wrote:> Hi!> > Although I had some problems, I have managed to get the sound working in> Debian/GNOME on my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop.> > However, I don't know how to adjust the sound using the laptop's control> keys. (sound on/off, increase/decrese volume).> > When I push the increase/decrease volume button a small volume window> appears on the screen reacting to my actions. However, there an> increase/decrease in the 'Capture' bar from the Recording Menu in the> Mixer (Volume Control)> > Can someone give me a hint on how I can "map" the volume controls with> the 'Master' bar in the mixer (the one that is actually used for> increasing/decreasing the volume)?
Right click on the volumen applet, Preferences and then Select thedevice and track to control.
Regards,
-- Germán Poó CaamañoConcepción - Chile
_______________________________________________gnome-list mailing listgnome-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-list