Re: Unsubscribe Help

You can try blocking mail from the mailinglist. If you do, you are likely
to get an email from the mailman asking you about it and if you would like
to unsubscribe. That is what I did one time I had problems with
unsubscribing from another mailman list. It might not be an
standard/cleanest way of unsubscribing, but it is easy.

--
Mads Hoel