Using Gnome desktop icons in a non-computer context

Hello,
I would like to use some icons from the GNOME desktop environment in a printed brochure that has nothing to do with computers, just because they are very handy.

1. Can I use them under a Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike License ?

2. Where can I find the names of the authors of these icons ?

If anybody can answer to these questions, I would be very grateful.

Daniel