Re: importunate flashing window

I get the same sort of behavior when doing system updates (running pup
on FC6). The update task, one or two windows, shows up on all
workspaces. I just assumed is was something deemed so important that I
should be aware of it no matter what I was doing. It really doesn't seem
such a big deal.

Jim Hartley