Re: Totem

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 10:16 -0700, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:> I second using mplayer )and xine) - I've never had any luck with> Totem, and mplayer and xine are both so much easier to get, install> and run that I left totem in the dust.
Totem has support to use xine, or gstreamer as a backend. totem-xine, ibelieve, is available from freshrpms repository .
> > Except: I uninstalled totem at work and now cannot see the id tags in> my mp3 files - gdm seems to have some of that integrated via totem....>  So don't uninstall it, just don't use it.
If you are talking of file property page in nautilus, it is a nautilusextension
On my system :  /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-1.0/libtotem-properties-page.so