Re: Alt-tab flashes differently between work and home

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 13:48 -0700, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:> I have CentOS 5 on both my work and home machines, with Gnome 2.16.0> (default, straight out of the box, so to speak).  At work I have two> 17" FP monitors on an ATI FireGL V3400, at home I have one 19" CRT on> an nVidia GeForce7100gs.> > When I use alt-tab to switch windows at work, the border of the window> that is the current target of the switch flashes black - this is fine.>  At home, the whole window goes black.  I'd like to change this to> flash just the border at home, but . . . how?
not sure, but xorg.conf from "home" system
if i understand correctly, window is black and not a wireframe ?