Re: Where is Gnome heading?

On 22 Sep 2006, at 08:32, sardaukar siet wrote:

>  OK, enough about Mono already. :D
>
> I wasn't suggesting a rewrite of Gnome in Mono, only a gradual move
> from C to C# since it is a more productive language IMO (less bug
> prone than C).
>
> What about the issue of Gnome ideas and direction?

Check out Project Topaz (http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero) and
various recent mailing list threads for a flavour of the current
state (i.e. really not very much):

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-September/
msg00197.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-September/