Re: Gnome-2.16.0 Build Order

Mariano Suárez-Alvarez wrote:>> To get a build order, install jhbuild, set it up, and say>>   jhbuild list>   Thanks again. That looks to be what I'm after. It spit out a nice, clean list that is close to my 2.14 build order.
I didn't realize my reply emails were going directly to Mariano until just now... :-) For anyone who missed out on the last couple emails, the above is the culmination of our talks pretty much. Jhbuild seems to be setup alot better than garnome for outputting a build order. Here is what I got if anyone else will benefit down the road. I prefer to not only build from source but make my own binaries that will be installed by my package manager. This is the reason why I don't use Jhbuild or Garnome. Dropline, Gware and Freerock for Slackware all replace too many packages for my liking as well as adding things that rub me the wrong way (ie. PAM). Sometimes, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself... :-) Thanks again Mariano. Much appreciated.
It still might be nice if an "official list" was put up on the Gnome site, just like the previous version have one... :-)
libxml2libgpg-errorlibgcryptlibxsltgnome-commonintltoolscrollkeepergtk-docgliblibIDLORBit2libbonobofontconfigRenderProtolibXrendercairolibXftpangoatkshared-mime-infogtk+gconfdesktop-file-utilsgnome-mime-datalibdaemondbusdbus-glibdbus-pythonpygobjectpycairolibgladepygtkavahiPolicyKithal-0-5-7gamingnome-vfsaudiofileesoundlibgnomelibart_lgpllibgnomecanvaslibbonobouihicolor-icon-themeicon-naming-utilsgnome-icon-themegnome-keyringlibgnomeuistartup-notificationgtk-enginesgnome-themesgnome-doc-utilsgnome-desktoplibwncklibtasn1opencdkgnutlslibsoupmozillaevolution-data-servergnome-menusgnome-panelmetacitylibgsflibcrocolibgnomecupslibgnomeprintlibgnomeprintuilibrsvggaileelnautiluslibxklaviergstreamerliboilgst-plugins-basegnome-control-centergnome-sessionvtegnome-terminallibgtopgucharmapsystem-tools-backends-1.4gnome-appletsmeta-gnome-coremeta-nautilusyelpbug-buddygtksourceviewpyorbitgnome-pythonnautilus-cd-burnergst-plugins-goodlibmusicbrainziso-codestotemgnome-mediagnome-python-desktopgediteoggconf-editorgnome-utilsgnome-system-monitorgnome-netstatusgcalctoolzenityat-spilibgail-gnomegnome-speechgokepiphanygobgnome-gamesgnome-user-docsfile-rollersystem-tools-backendsgnome-system-toolsgnome-nettoolvinognome-volume-managergnome-backgroundssound-juicergtkhtmlevolutionevolution-webcalevolution-exchangepwlibopalekigapopplerevincedashergnome-keyring-managerdeskbar-appletfast-user-switch-appletgnome-screensaveralacartegnome-power-managergnome-magorcapessulussabayonmeta-gnome-adminmeta-gnome-desktop
_______________________________________________gnome-list mailing listgnome-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-list