Gnome panel

English is not my first language, so I could make some terrible mistakes
in the below message ;)

Hi all
I am not a Gnome developer, but I sometimes write simple applications in
GTK. I would like to introduce my small propositions in the Gnome panel.

Exactly I think about items on the panel. In my humble opinion if user
lock a item it should set the inactive "Remove From Panel" item too. It
is safer especially for the trash where we often use the "Empty Trash"
item. Sometimes I delete my trash by it. Another solution of problem is
an abbreviation to "Empty Trash" signal. You (or I) should write a
comfortable abbreviation to the trash.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,
Pawel Walaszek