The case of the disappearing system tray icons

Hi all,
Whenever my Gnome-Panel is restarted (to refresh it or due to a crash)
some icons disappear, particularily Gaim and Gmail-Notify. I am sure
that these applications are still running, because certain
notifications still pop up. Is there a filed bug for this, and is
there a known solution? Thanks!

--
Q:      How many marketing people does it take to change a light bulb?
A:      I'll have to get back to you on that.