thumbnail generation not working

Hello,

For some reason, thumbnail generation of video and text files is no longer working on my system (Gnome 2.10 under FC4). Gnome displays the generic icons for .avi, .txt etc. Thumbnails generated under FC3 are however still displayed. I have the standard video decoders installed (gstream, xine, mplayer). Video file size preferences is thumbnails for files up to 1G.

Suggestions anyone?

--
 Colin Brace | cb@xxxxxx
 Amsterdam