transparent

 Hello there,
 I'm using HighContrastInverse theme for gnome, and looks good.
 I want just one more thing: Transparent Menus. :))
 I don't know about gnome (devel), but should have API for that!
Because that are so usual... Do you know what files i have to edit...
or something.. to have transparent menus on gnome? Maybe a transparent
theme??
 Obvious, i have make a google search.. and nothing.
 Thanks.