New FC1 install missing basic desktop icons

I recently set up a new desktop machine with FC1 (and followed it up with all current updates). However, I don't have the basic desktop icons-- Home and Trash. I'm using a home dir from NFS that I had been using with RH9, so I suspect I "accidentally" disabled them previously (old machine was barely powerful enough to handle GNOME, let alone a persistent nautilus in the background).

Any ideas on restoring these?

Randy
--
rjray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          http://www.rjray.org         http://www.svsm.org

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent
psychopath who knows where you live.  -- Rick Osborne