GNOME Problems

Hello everybody,

I hope you can help me.Today my linux crashed unexpectedly while I was
working with GIMP and so I made a cold reboot.When I tried to log into
GNOME with root user(I work with root sometimes,because I have to) the
Nautilius.When I try failsafe GNOME I can log into my GNOME.Can somebody
tell me how to fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance