Log out icon

since I updated to 2.4.1 the 'Log out' applet's icon has disappeared. I mean the icon not the applet, which still exists and works.

Another problem happens when clicking on any of the panels 'hide' button. The applet becomes invisible, whereas in 2.3 the 'hide' button still was visible either to the left or right of the display.

Any idea?

Cheers
-Carsten