Re: Why file content sniffing sucks

<quote who="Fabio Gomes">

> Maintainers? Convinced?

What a horrible email. I'm sure you could have put less energy into a kind
query, instead spending so much time on a lambasting flame. I'm not really
sure you deserve a serious answer after such rudeness.

- Jeff

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt