Re: gluster over vdo, problem with gfapi

12.08.2020 17:50, Strahil Nikolov пишет:
Libgfapi brings far better performance ,

Yes, and several vms do not rely on the same mount point...

but qemu has some limitations.

If it works on FUSE , but not on libgfapi -> it seems obvious.

Not obvious for me, we tested vdo locally, i.e. without gluster and qemu works with cache=none or cache=directsync without problems,

so problem is somewhere in gluster.

Have you tried to connect from C7 to the Gluster TSP via libgfapi.
No, but we tested the same setup with gluster 7 with the same result before we upgraded to 8.

Also,  is SELINUX in enforcing or not ?

selinux is disabled...

Thank you!

Best Regards,