Re: performance

Hi Artem,

would also like this recipe. If you have any comments on my answer to Strahil, would love to hear them...

On 2020-08-03 9:42 p.m., Artem Russakovskii wrote:
I tried putting all web files (specifically WordPress php and static files as well as various cache files) on gluster before, and the results were miserable on a busy site - our usual ~8-10 load quickly turned into 100+ and killed everything.

I had to go back to running just the user uploads (which are static files in the Wordpress uploads/ dir) on gluster and using rsync (via lsyncd) for the frequently executed php / cache.

I'd love to figure this out as well and tune gluster for heavy reads and moderate writes, but I haven't cracked that recipe yet.