Re: GlusterFS over multiples HDD

Well... LVM doesn't do the job that I need...
But I found this article https://www.gonscak.sk/?p=201 which makes the way....

Thanks for all the help and comments about this.... Cheers.

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram

Skype: gilberto.nunes36

Em qui., 30 de jul. de 2020 às 10:25, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
But I will give it a try in the lvm mirroring process.... Thanks
---