Re: Readdirp (ls -l) Performance Improvement

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:35 AM RAFI KC <rkavunga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your mail. I will test it more to make sure that it doesn't break anything. Also I have added a configuration key for easier switching to the older code in case if there is any problem. If you can help me in any manner in testing or performance numbers, please let me know.

A scratch build allowing the community to test this might be beneficial.
Y.

Regards

Rafi KC