Re: Low performance of Gluster

Dear Mark,

we have also a gluster 3 node setup with a replica-3-volume which is exported via cifs, and two dispersed volumes which

are exported via cifs and fuse. As already known, the small file performance could be better. Larger file performance is ok.

We have similar volume options reconfigured.

Could you provide more information, e.g. workload and file size and your disk setup would be nice to know.

Regards,

Felix