Signing off from Gluster

It's been a delight to work with this community for the past few
years, and as of today, I'm stepping away for a new opportunity. Amar
Tumballi has already taken up several of the community initiatives
that were in flight. You've already seen his work in creating new
communication channels and meeting times, and I look forward to seeing
what he does in the future!

Mike Perez, the Ceph Commmunity Lead, has graciously volunteered to
support the community in the interim, and he's copied on this message
as well. Stormy Peters, the Community Team Manager is also available
for questions.

Thank you all!
-- amye

--