Re: [Gluster-devel] One more way to contact Gluster team - Slack (gluster.slack.com)

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:21 AM Harold Miller <harold@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has Red Hat security cleared the Slack systems for confidential / customer information?

If not, it will make it difficult for support to collect/answer questions.

I'm pretty sure Amar meant as a replacement for the freenode #gluster and #gluster-dev channels, given that he sent this to the public gluster mailing lists @gluster.org. Nobody should have even been posting confidential and/or customer information to any of those lists or channels. And AFAIK nobody ever has.

Amar, would you like to clarify which IRC channels you meant?

Harold Miller, Associate Manager,
Red Hat, Enterprise Cloud Support
Desk - US (650) 254-4346