Re: Prioritise local bricks for IO?

Oh, that's just what the doctor ordered!
Hope it works, thanks

On 27 March 2019 03:15:57 GMT, Vlad Kopylov <vladkopy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't remember if it still in works
NUFA

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:27 AM Nux! <nux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to set up a distributed backup storage (no replicas), but I'd like to prioritise the local bricks for any IO done on the volume.
This will be a backup stor, so in other words, I'd like the files to be written locally if there is space, so as to save the NICs for other traffic.

Anyone knows how this might be achievable, if at all?

Nux!
www.nux.ro