Re: recovery from reboot time?

I tracked down the 2 gfis and it looks like they were "partly?" configured.

I copied the data off the gluster volume  they existed on and then removed the files on the server and recreated them on the client.

Things seem to be sane again but at this point I am not amazingly confident in the consistency of the filesystem.

I will try running a bit-rot scan against the system to see if there are any errors.