Re: Constant fuse client crashes "fixed" by setting performance.write-behind: off. Any hope for a 4.1.8 release?

Brandon, I've had performance.write-behind: off for weeks ever since it was suggested as a fix, but the crashes kept coming.

Sincerely,
Artem

--
Founder, Android PoliceAPK Mirror, Illogical Robot LLC