Re: Removing Brick in Distributed GlusterFS

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:24 PM Taste-Of-IT <kontakt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

ok this seems to be a bug. I now update from 3.x to 4.x to 5.x Latest Debian Releases. After each Upgrade i run remove-brick and the problem is still the same. Gluster ignores storage.reserve Option. Positiv is that the performance of rebalance seems to be improven :). Because of wasting to much time for this, I will next move the neccessary Data to an external Disk and rerun remove-brick.
Hope it will solved in future version of gluster.

Sure, we will look into this, and see what can be done on this in the coming releases. Thanks for trying out higher versions.

-Amar

Nice WE
Taste

Amar Tumballi (amarts)