Re: Access to Servers hangs after stop one server...

Yep!
But as I mentioned in previously e-mail, even with 3 or 4 servers this issues occurr.
I don't know what's happen.

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram

Skype: gilberto.nunes36

Em qui, 24 de jan de 2019 às 10:43, Diego Remolina <dijuremo@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Glusterfs needs quorum, so if you have two servers and one goes down, there is no quorum, so all writes stop until the server comes back up. You can add a third server as an arbiter which does not store data in the bricks, but still uses some minimal space (to keep metadata for the files).

HTH,

DIego