Re: Increasing Bitrot speed glusterfs 4.1.6

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 1:50 PM Amudhan P <amudhan83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bitrot feature in Glusterfs is production ready or is it in beta phase?

We have not done extensive performance testing with BitRot, as it is known to consume resources, and depending on the resources (CPU/Memory) available, the speed would vary a lot.

With respect to the functionality, we have had no issues reported on the feature in a long time now. It is also supported in Red Hat Gluster product, and I haven't seen any bugs arising from there either.

For community, considering we are not doing active development effort on the module, I would call the support at Beta phase.

-Amar