Re: Invisible files

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 6:38 PM Lindolfo Meira <meira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It happened to me using gluster 5.0, on OpenSUSE Leap 15, during a
benchmark with IOR: the volume would seem normally mounted, but I was
unable to overwrite files, and ls would show the volume as totally empty.
I could write new files without any problems. But still ls would not show
anything.

Does anyone know anything about that?

can you get following information from the problematic directory on backend bricks?

* ls -l <dir>
* getfattr -e hex -d -m. <dir>

Lindolfo Meira, MSc
Diretor Geral, Centro Nacional de Supercomputação
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Gluster-users mailing list
Gluster-users@xxxxxxxxxxx