Re: Elasticsearch on gluster

Such approach never worked for me. If nodes fail and restart you need to do everything by hands.

My suggestion is to leave it to elasticsearch and kibana to do index replication, even though they are replicating index for replicated gluster file system.
https://github.com/nextcloud/fulltextsearch/wiki/elastic-search-cluster-with-multiple-nodes

Even with email indexing did the same way but simply with local solr being fed data by dovecot for indexes