Consolidating Feature Requests in github

Hi All,

I am triaging the open RFEs in bugzilla [1]. Since our new(er) workflow involves managing RFEs as github issues, I am considering migrating relevant open RFEs from bugzilla to github. Once migrated, a RFE in bugzilla would be closed with an appropriate comment. I can also update the external tracker to point to the respective github issue. Once the migration is done, all our feature requests can be further triaged and tracked in github.

Any objections to doing this?

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] https://goo.gl/7fsgTs