Mount a gluster volume on Mac?

What is the procedure to mount a gluster volume on a Mac?  I have searched around the internet a bit but cannot find any instructions or documentation.  I did find references as to how to install osxfuse – which I have done, but cannot verify as I don’t know how to mount a gluster volume.

Here is what I get using a manual mount:

sudo mount -t glusterfs rhglusterc1.city.richmond.bc.ca:/rmcdata /data/rmcdata

mount: exec /Library/Filesystems/glusterfs.fs/Contents/Resources/mount_glusterfs for /data/rmcdata: No such file or directory

What am I missing?  Is there some kind of configuration file needed for osxfuse to do its magic?

Thanks

-

Raymond Cordoni

Manager of GIS and Database Services

(604) 276-4003

rcordoni@xxxxxxxxxxx

City of Richmond – 6911 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC