Re: Disconnected peers after reboot

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 13:08, <lemonnierk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

To add to the problematic memory leak, I've been seeing another strange
behavior on the 3.12 servers. When I reboot a node, it seems like often
(but not always) the other nodes mark it as disconnected and won't
accept it back until I restart them.

What does gluster peer status detail out? If you can pass down the output along with all glusterd log files,  it’d give us some clue on what’s happening here.

Sometimes I need to restart the glusterd on other nodes, sometimes on
the node I rebooted too, but not always.
I'm also seeing that after a network outage of course, I have bricks
staying down because quorum isn't met on some nodes until I restart
their glusterd.

3.7 didn't have that problem at all, so it must be a new bug. It's very
problematic because we end up with VMs locked, or doing I/O errors after
simple node reboots, making upgrades impossible to perform without the
clients noticing everything went down. Sometimes we don't even see a VM
gets I/O errors, it takes a while for that to show on some of them ..

--
PGP Fingerprint : 0x624E42C734DAC346