Re: Gluster 3.10.5: used disk size reported by quota and du mismatch

Hi Mauro,

A script issue did not capture all necessary xattr.
Could you provide the xattrs with..
find /tier2/CSP/ans004  | xargs getfattr -d -m. -e hex

Meanwhile, If you are being impacted, you could do the following
back up quota limits
disable quota
enable quota
freshly set the limits.

Please capture the xattr values first, so that we can get to know what went wrong.
Regards,
Sanoj