Re: Client un-mounting since upgrade to 3.12.9-1 version

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 8:50 AM, mohammad kashif <kashif.alig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Since I have updated our gluster server and client to latest version 3.12.9-1, I am having this issue of gluster getting unmounted from client very regularly. It was not a problem before update.

Its a distributed file system with no replication. We have seven servers totaling around 480TB data. Its 97% full.

I am using following config on server

gluster volume set atlasglust features.cache-invalidation on
gluster volume set atlasglust features.cache-invalidation-timeout 600
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.stat-prefetch on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.cache-invalidation on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.md-cache-timeout 600
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.parallel-readdir on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.cache-size 1GB
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.client-io-threads on
gluster volume set atlasglust cluster.lookup-optimize on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.stat-prefetch on
gluster volume set atlasglust client.event-threads 4
gluster volume set atlasglust server.event-threads 4

clients are mounted with this option

defaults,direct-io-mode=disable,attribute-timeout=600,entry-timeout=600,negative-timeout=600,fopen-keep-cache,rw,_netdev

I can't see anything in the log file. Can someone suggest that how to troubleshoot this issue?

Can you please share the log file? Checking for messages related to disconnections/crashes in the log file would be a good way to start troubleshooting the problem.

Thanks,
Vijay