Re: unable to remove ACLs

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 5:46 AM, lejeczek <peljasz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi guys

I have a simple case of:
$ setfacl -b
not working!
I copy a folder outside of autofs mounted gluster vol, to a regular fs and removing acl works as expected.
Inside mounted gluster vol I seem to be able to modify/remove ACLs for users, groups and masks but that one simple, important thing does not work.
It is also not the case of default ACLs being enforced from the parent, for I mkdir a folder next to that problematic folder and there are not ACLs, as expected.

glusterfs 3.12.9, Centos 7.4

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Are you mounting glusterfs with -o acl ?  In the case you are not, mounting with option acl is necessary for glusterfs to honor ACLs.

Regards,
Vijay