Re: GlusterFS mount with user quotas

+Sanoj.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Bill Bill <jax2568@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I cannot seem to get the options for usrquota to work with the mount, assuming this isn’t supported? I can set volume level quota however, our GlusterFS is backing servers with user accounts that require quota restrictions. It seems like if those users are placed on the mount that uses GlusterFS, they have no restrictions on storage.

Any solution for this?

Currently using the native gluster mount via fuse.