Re: Invisible files and directories

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 4:13 AM, Serg Gulko <s.gulko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

We are running distributed volume that contains 7 bricks.
Volume is mounted using native fuse client.

After an unexpected system reboot, some files are disappeared from fuse mount point but still available on the bricks.

The way it disappeared confusing me a lot. I can't see certain directories using ls -la but, at the same time, can cd into the missed directory.  I can rename the invisible directory and it becomes accessible. When I renamed it back to the original name, it becomes invisible.

I also tried to mount the same volume into another location and run ls hoping that selfheal will fix the problem. Unfortunately, it did not.

Is there a way to bring our storage to normal?

Can you check whether turning off option performance.readdir-ahead helps?

glusterfs 3.8.8 built on Jan 11 2017 16:33:17

Serg Gulko