Re: [Gluster-devel] Rafi KC attending DevConf and FOSDEM

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 06:24:36PM +0530, Mohammed Rafi K C wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm attending both DevConf (25-28) and Fosdem (3-4). If any of you are
> attending the conferences and would like to talk about gluster, please
> feel free to ping me through irc nick rafi on freenode or message me on
> +436649795838

In addition to that at FOSDEM, there is a Gluster stand (+Ceph, and next
to oVirt) on level 1 (ground floor) of the K building[0]. We'll try to
have some of the developers and other contributors to the project around
at all times. Come and talk to us about your use-cases, questions and
words of encouragement ;-)

There are several talks related to Gluster too! On Saturday there is
"Optimizing Software Defined Storage for the Age of Flash" [1],

Thanks Niels for that.

Me, Manoj and Krutika will be in FOSDEM 18 (3rd and 4th Feb 2018). We would be happy to chat with you on anything related to glusterfs :). Hopefully we'll have some interesting results to share with you in the talk!!. Please do plan to attend it if possible.

and on
Sunday the Software Defined Storage DevRoom has scheduled many more.

Hope to see you there!
Niels

0. https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#k
1. https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/optimizing_sds/