Re: Gluster CLI reference

Hi,

I think the cli-main should contain all, even most obscure options.
Additionally, I'm not sure whether this is feasible, but maybe the cli-main could include links to all places where an example usage of a option is given.
The goal would be: I go to the cli-main page and if there is something I want to do I have links with the examples of the usage.

Marcin