[gluster-users] Gluster Summit 2017 Travel Deadline - September 8th

Hi all,
Thanks for a great response to the Call for Proposals, we had an overwhelming amount. I'll be publishing the schedule as soon as we confirm with our speakers.
However, another deadline is coming up for us to make sure that we're getting everything lined up in time: application for travel.

https://www.gluster.org/events/summit2017/ has the link for registration, if you've not already registered. Within that form, if you're looking for travel assistance, there's an option to select that.

If you need travel assistance, please fill out the registration form by September 8th. We'll be able to make decisions the following week based on how many applicants we have.

Thank you!
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye@xxxxxxxxxx | Gluster Community Lead