Re: substitution of two faulty servers

Go for replace brick.

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 at 19:29, Erekle Magradze <erekle.magradze@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have glusterfs 3.8.9, integrated with oVirt.

glusterfs is running on 6 servers, I have one brick from each server for
oVirt virtdata volume (used for VM images)

and 2 bricks from each servers (12 bricks in total) for data volume,
which is used as a file storage (with different sizes).

I would like to substitute 2 servers with new ones, due to the hardware
reorganization.

So for virtdata volume I need to substitute 2 bricks with the 2 bricks
from the new servers and for data volume I need to substitute 4 bricks
(2 bricks from each server) with 4 bricks from new servers.

In both volumes I have distributed replicated setup.

What would be the most recommended strategy for substitution operation?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Erekle