Re: Elasticsearch facing CorruptIndexException exception with GlusterFs 3.10.1

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Abhijit Paul <er.abhijitpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Prasanna & @Pranith & @Keithley Thank you very much for this update, let me try out this with build frm src and then use with Elasticsearch in kubernetes environment, i will let you know the update.

My hole intention to use this gluster-block solution is to avoid Elasticsearch index health turn RED issue due to CorruptIndex issue by using GlusterFS & FUSE, on this regard if any further pointer or forwards are there will relay appreciate.

We expect gluster's block interface to not have the same problem as encountered by the file system interface with Elasticsearch.  Our limited testing validates that expectation as outlined in Prasanna's blog post.

Feedback from your testing would be very welcome! Please feel free to let us know if you require any help in getting the deployment working.

Thanks!
Vijay